This is what I want to know.

Thanks a lot ☺

From: Mark Reddy [mailto:mark.l.re...@gmail.com]
Sent: 2014年11月21日 18:07
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: A questiion to adding a new data center

Hi Boying,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question here, so some clarification may
be needed. However, if you are asking what steps need to be performed on the
current datacenter or on the new datacenter:

Step 1 - Current DC
Step 2 - New DC
Step 3 - Depending on the snitch you may need to make changes on both the
current and new DCs
Step 4 - Client config
Step 5 - Client config
Step 6 - New DC