We are experiencing data loss with Cassandra 1.0.10 when we had restarted
the without flushing. We see in the cassandra logs that the commitlogs were
read back without any problems. Until the restart the data was correct.
However, after the node restarted we retrieved older version of the data
(row caching is turned off). We are reading/writing to a single cassandra
node that is replicated to a single node setup at another data center. The
times are synchronized across our machines. Has anyone experienced this
type of behavior?

Thanks,

Ankit Patel