Hi Jonathan,QUORUM = (sum_of_replication_factors / 2) + 1, For us Quorum =
(2/2) +1 = 2.

Default CL is ONE and RF=2 with Two Nodes in the cluster.(I am little
confused, what is my read CL and what is my WRITE CL?)

So, does it mean that for every WRITE it will write in both the nodes?

and For every READ, it will read from both nodes and give back to client?

DOWNGRADERETRYPOLICY will downgrade the CL if a node is down?

Regards

Neha