> Where we differ that I feel the coverage for existing thrift use cases
isn't
> 100%. That may be right or wrong, but it is my impression.

Here's my problem: either CQL covers all existing thrift use cases or it
does
not (in which case the non supported use case should be pointed out). It's a
technical question, not one that is matter of "impression" or "feeling". I'm
fine with you saying that, in your personal opinion, some use cases feels
more
natural/more direct in Thrift: you're entitled to your opinions. But when
your
initial emails on this thread start with "the thing is, CQL only handles
some
types of dynamic column use cases", or say things like "I hope CQL
continues to
improve so that it supports 100% of the existing use cases", then I'm sorry
but
it doesn't sound like you're just expressing some personal preference. And
since, I'm claiming, those statements are false, I can't force you but I
would
really appreciate that you refrain from propagating such falsehood (unless
of
course you can actually substantiate them by actual facts) because it's
confusing, especially for new users.

--
Sylvain