Hi Fabien, thanks for your help.

I did not mention it but I indeed saw a correlation between latency and
read repairs spikes. Though this is like going from 5 RR per second to 10
per sec cluster wide according to opscenter: http://img42.com/L6gx1

I have indeed some wide rows and this explanation looks reasonable to me, I
mean this makes sense. Yet isn't this amount of Read Repair too low to
induce such a "shitstorm" (even if it spikes x2, I got network x10) ? Also
wide rows are present on heavy used tables (sadly...), so I should be using
more network all the time (why only a few spikes per day (like 2 / 3 max) ?

How could I confirm this, without removing RR and waiting a week I mean, is
there a way to see the size of the data being repaired through this
mechanism ?

C*heers

Alain