Hi Alain,

Nice charts! ;)  (attachments came through the list).

Since you're using SPM for monitoring Cassandra, you may want to have a
look at https://sematext.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PUBSPM/Network+Map
which I think would have shown which nodes were talking to which nodes and
how much. Don't have a screenshot to share, but it looks a bit like the one
on http://blog.sematext.com/2015/08/06/introducing-appmap/

Otis