Since I'm running on AWS we wrote a script that for each column performs a
snapshot and sync it on S3, and at the end of the script i'm also grabbing
the node tokens and store them on S3.
In case of restore i will use this procedure
<http://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/operations/ops_snapshot_restore_new_cluster.html>
.

--
Luigi