 Subject: Re: Repair Hangs while requesting Merkle Trees
 To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>, "Anuj Wadehra"
<anujw_2...@yahoo.co.in>
 Date: Tuesday, 24 November, 2015, 12:38 AM

 The issue might be related to the
 ESTABLISHED connections just in one end. I don't think
 it might be related to inter_dc_tcp_nodelay or
 request_timeout_in_ms options. Did you restart the process
 when you changed the request_timeout_in_ms option? This
 might be why the problem got fixed and not the option
 change.

 This seem
 like a network issue or a misconfiguration of this specific
 node. Are you using EC2? Is listen_address ==
 broadcast_address? Are all nodes using the same
 configuration? What java are you using?

 You may want to enable TRACE on
 OutgoingTcpConnection and IncomingTcpConnection and compare
 the outputs of healthy nodes with the faulty node.