We are running 2.1.x and are currently looking into changing from STCS to
LCS, as well as enabling incremental repairs.

In what order should we do that? Should we enable incremental repairs
first, let it run its course which would mark a lot of tables as repaired,
and those marks would then carry over when we switch to LCS?

Or should we switch to LCS, and hold off on enabling incremental repairs
until we've upgraded to 2.2.x?

/Henrik