From: Sebastian Estevez <sebastian.este...@datastax.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: Production with Single Node
To: john.lamm...@karoshealth.com

Hi John,

Can you share a bit more about your use case? What's the purpose of these
little clusters? Jon has good points but I'm cautious to dismiss your idea
without hearing specifics about your plans.

All the best,

[image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.este...@datastax.com

[image: linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax> [image:
facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/datastax> [image: twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/datastax> [image: g+.png]
<https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>
<http://goog_410786983>

<http://www.datastax.com/gartner-magic-quadrant-odbms>

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.