To throw my (unsolicited) 2 cents into the ring, Oleg, you work for a
well-funded and fairly large company. You are certainly free to continue
using the list and asking for community support (I am definitely not in any
position to tell you otherwise, anyway), but that community support is by
definition ad-hoc and best effort. Furthermore, your questions range from
trivial to, as Jonathan as mentioned earlier, concepts that many of us have
no reason to consider at this time (perhaps your work will convince us
otherwise- but you'll need to finish it first ;) )

What I'm getting at here is that perhaps, if you need faster, deeper level,
and more elaborate support than this list can provide, you should look into
the services of a paid Cassandra support company like Datastax.