Thanks. My typo - I referenced "C2 Dense Storage" which is really "D2 Dense
Storage".

The remaining question is whether any of the "Previous Generation
Instances" should be publicly recommended going forward.

And whether non-SSD instances should be recommended going forward as well.
sure, technically, someone could use the legacy instances, but the question
is what we should be recommending as best practice going forward.

Yeah, the i2 instances look like the sweet spot for any non-EBS clusters.

-- Jack Krupansky