Hello,

I keep getting an exception about a clustering key being too long, like

com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException: The sum of
all clustering columns is too long (72650 > 65535)
        at
com.datastax.driver.core.Responses$Error.asException(Responses.java:136)
        at
com.datastax.driver.core.DefaultResultSetFuture.onSet(DefaultResultSetFuture.java:179)
        at
com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.setFinalResult(RequestHandler.java:184)

But the table has no clustering key. Even if I set the clustering key to a
single column that's guaranteed to be a string around 4-5 characters, I get
the same thing.

The only result Google gave me suggested this was about the clustering key
names, so I renamed all the fields in the schema def to 1-3 letters, to no
avail.

Does anyone know what this is about and how I can solve this?

Running Cassandra 2.2.4, Datastax driver 3.0.0.

Regards,
Emils