 Subject: Combining two clusters/keyspaces into single cluster
 To: user@cassandra.apache.org
 Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 6:15 PM

 Hey Folks,
 I've been looking through various
 documentations, but I'm either overlooking something
 obvious or not wording it correctly, but the gist of my
 problem is this:
 I have two cassandra clusters, with two separate
 keyspaces on EC2. We'll call them as
 follows:
 cluster1 (DC name, cluster name,
 etc...)keyspace1 (only exists on
 cluster1)
 cluster2 (DC name, cluster name,
 etc...)keyspace2 (only exists on
 cluster2)
 I need to
 perform the following:- take keyspace2,
 and add it to cluster1 so that all nodes can serve the
 traffic- needs to happen "live" so that
 I can repoint new instances to the cluster1 endpoints and
 they'll just start working, and no longer directly use
 cluster2- eventually, tear down cluster2 (easy
 with a `nodetool decommission` after verifying all seeds
 have been changed, etc...)

 This doc seems to be the closest I've found
 thus
far:https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/2.1/cassandra/operations/ops_add_dc_to_cluster_t.html

 Is that the appropriate guide for this and
 I'm just over thinking it? Or is there something else I
 should be looking at?
 Also, this is DSC C* 2.1.13.
 TIA!
 -AA