Hi,

one way I think might work (but not tested in any way by me and there will be some lag / stale data):

- create the keyspace2 von cluster1
- use nodetool flush and snapshot on cluster2, remember the timestamp
- use sstableloader to write all sstables from cluster2 snapshot to cluster1
- you can repeat last two steps and use sstableload only on tables with mtime > timestamp to add the differencens to cluster1
- shutdown cluster2 when done

Of course, data written by old clients to cluster2 wont be available in cluster1 until loading that data into it.

Just my 2 cents :)

Jan