Thank you so much, Paul. This is extremely useful information for me. The new
content will come from websites (brief program information i.e. just titles and
times) that will be copy/paste into a text file. I've thought about other
alternatives but I'd rather have a clean database and put in the work than
anything else. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Melinda