You have somehow mixed seeds (or re-used IP addresses). The good news is that
different cluster names have prevented you from pretty ugly data issues. Check
your seed lists and system.peers on your hosts for IPs belonging to the wrong
cluster, and remove them.

From: Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 3:10 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Cassandra Different cluster gossiping to each other

Hi All,

I am getting below log in my system.log

GossipDigestSynVerbHandler.java:52 - ClusterName mismatch from /192.XXX.AA.133
QA Columbia Cluster! = QA Columbia Cluster new

192.XXX.AA.133 Cluster name is QA Columbia Cluster

And on which server I am getting this error cluster name is: QA Columbia
Cluster new

I am using apache-cassandra-2.2.3. Please let me know how I can fix this.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591 (Mobile)

Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company

FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

A must visit exhibition for all Fitness and Sports Freaks. TOI Global Sports
Business Show from 21 to 23 December 2016 Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Meet the legends Kaizzad Capadia, Bhaichung Bhutia and more. Join the workshops
on Boxing & Football and more. www.TOI-GSBS.com