This is possible if some of the nodes are available in system peer table of the
other cluster.this usually occurs when we decommission nodes from one cluster
and add to another cluster.also make sure that before adding a node newly to a
cluster all data in drives are properly wiped out .

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2016, at 3:11 AM, Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
<abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in<mailto:abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in>>
 wrote:

Hi All,

I am getting below log in my system.log

GossipDigestSynVerbHandler.java:52 - ClusterName mismatch from /192.XXX.AA.133
QA Columbia Cluster! = QA Columbia Cluster new

192.XXX.AA.133 Cluster name is QA Columbia Cluster
And on which server I am getting this error cluster name is: QA Columbia
Cluster new

I am using apache-cassandra-2.2.3. Please let me know how I can fix this.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591 (Mobile)
Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

A must visit exhibition for all Fitness and Sports Freaks. TOI Global Sports
Business Show from 21 to 23 December 2016 Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Meet the legends Kaizzad Capadia, Bhaichung Bhutia and more. Join the workshops
on Boxing & Football and more. www.TOI-GSBS.com<http://www.TOI-GSBS.com>