Thanks Kurt.

We had one sstable from a cf of ours.  I am actually running a repair on
that cf now and then plan to try and join the additional nodes as you
suggest.  I deleted the opscenter corrupt sstables as well but will not
bother repairing that before adding capacity.

Been keeping an eye across all nodes for corrupt exceptions - so far no new
occurrences.

Thanks again.

-B

--