Hello Amir,

You should see the log. If it was installed by the apt-get tool, it should
be in /var/log/cassandra/system.log.
It can occur when the schema of the node you are trying to connect is out
of date with the cluster.
How many nodes are there in you cluster?
What is the output of "nodetool describecluster"?

Best regards,
Lucas Benevides