From: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jji...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 7:10 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Urgent Problem - Disk full

Yes, this works in TWCS.

Note though that if you have tombstone compaction subproperties set, there may
be sstables with newer filesystem timestamps that actually hold older Cassandra
data, in which case sstablemetadata can help finding the sstables with truly
old timestamps

Also if you’ve expanded the cluster over time and you see an imbalance of disk
usage on the oldest hosts, “nodetool cleanup” will likely free up some of that
data

--
Jeff Jirsa