From: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jji...@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 05. Juni 2018 00:51
To: cassandra <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: 3.11.2 memory leak

There have been a few people who have reported it, but nobody (yet) has offered
a patch to fix it. It would be good to have a reliable way to repro, and/or an
analysis of a heap dump demonstrating the problem (what's actually retained at
the time you're OOM'ing).

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 6:52 AM, Abdul Patel