I’ve confirmed that the inconsistency issues disappeared after repair finished.

Anything changed with repair in 3.11.1? One difference I noticed is that the
validation step during repair could turn down the node upon large tables, which
never happen in 3.10. I had to throttle validation requests to let it pass.
Also I switched back to -pr instead of incremental repair which is a resource
killer and often hangs for the first node to be repaired.

To address the inconsistency issue, I could do Write All and Read One by giving
up availability and stop running repair. Any comments on that?

I guess I could also try downgrade c* version but will data file be a problem?

Li