Hi DuyHai,

Could you please explain in what case C* will error based on documented
statement:

You can set a default TTL for an entire table by setting the table's
default_time_to_live
<https://docs.datastax.com/en/cql/3.3/cql/cql_reference/cqlCreateTable.html#tabProp__cqlTableDefaultTTL>
 property. If you try to set a TTL for a specific column that is longer
than the time defined by the table TTL, Cassandra returns an error.