How many rows in average per partition? around 10K. Let me get this straight :
You are bifurcating your partitions on either email or username , essentially
potentially doubling the data because you don’t have a way to manage a central
system of record of users ? We are just analyzing output logs of a "perfectly"
running application!, so no one let me change its data design, i thought maybe
it would be a more general problem for cassandra users that someone both 1.
needed to access a identical set of columns by multiple keys (all the keys
should be present in rows) 2. there was a storage limit (due to TTL * input
rate would be some TBs) I know that there is a strict rule in cassandra data
modeling : "never use foreign keys and sacrifice disk instead", but anyone ever
been forced to do such a thing and How?