My google-fu is failing me this morning. I'm looking for any tips on
splitting a 2 DC cluster into two separate clusters. I see a lot of docs
about decomissioning a datacenter, but not much in the way of disconnecting
datacenters into individual clusters, but keeping each one as-is data-wise
(aside from replication factor, of course).

Our setup is simple: two DCs (dc1 and dc2), two seed nodes (both in dc1;
yes, I know not the recommended config), one keyspace (besides the system
ones) replicated in both DCs. I'm trying to end up with two clusters with 1
DC in each.

Would appreciate any input.