Hi Erick

Thanks for your quick response. I have attached the full stacktrace which
show exception during validation phase of table repair.

I would like to know what will be "ordinary hammer" in this  case. Do you
want to suggest that  deleting only corrupt sstable file ( in this case
*mc-1234-big-*.db*) would be suffice ? I am afraid that this may cause data
resurrection (I have prior experience with same).
Or you are pointing towards running scrub ? Kindly explain.

Note that i am not willing to run the entire node rebuild as it will take
lots of time due to presence of multiple big tables (I am keeping it as my
last option)

Regards
Manish