Thanks Erick

I would like to explain how data resurrection can take place with single
SSTable deletion.

Consider this case of table with Levelled Compaction Strategy

1. Data A written a long time back.
2. Data A is deleted and tombstone is created.
3. After GC grace tombstone is purgeable.
4. Now the SSTable containing purgeable tombstone in one node is corruputed.
4. The node with corrupt SSTable cannot compact the data and purgeable
tombstone
6. From other two nodes Data A is removed after compaction.
7. Remove the corrupt SSTable from impacted node.
8. When you run repair Data A is copied to all the nodes.

This table in quesiton is using Levelled Compaction Strategy.

Regards
Manish