A simple way to do is to measure dataset size of source DC and new DC (one you
are rebuilding) every hour or so and make sure new DC dataset size is catching
up. Not a very effective but helps me.  We recently rebuilt a DC and watched
that way. Another idea is to poll system.log for errors related with stream and
send notification to yourself.
Sincerely,

Aakash Pandhi

    On Friday, March 27, 2020, 11:54:41 PM CDT, Jai Bheemsen Rao Dhanwada