Hi Lewis,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble running the wordcount example
with Celeborn.

Based on the information you shared, I would suggest you run MapReduce
with Celeborn on a Hadoop cluster instead of pseudo-disturb mode.
Celeborn client in MapReduce needs to write a config file into the
Hadoop file system.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let me know and I'll be
happy to help you troubleshoot further.

Celeborn has a Slack workspace if you are convenient to join. (
https://join.slack.com/t/apachecelebor-kw08030/shared_invite/zt-1ju3hd5j8-4Z5keMdzpcVMspe4UJzF4Q
)

Best regards,
Ethan Feng