Hi Stephan!
i just wanted to do the same, but it seems that i'm too stupid. how do you "add yourself as a developer". i found no related links, neither on the page you mentioned nor on the vfs homepage. sorry!
You aren't an Apache Commiter yet, no?

You have to become an Apache Commons Committer first which requires to send patches and being active on the ML for a while. And there are a lot of bugs to fix for VFS waiting in JIRA, so if you would like to join, feel free to pick them up and attach patches where missing :-)

Ciao,
Mario

cheers,
stephan

James Carman wrote:
Done.  I added myself as a developer.  If you want me to change it to
"contributor", then I can do that also.