I was wondering if anyone knows of a set of Swing components that could be
used with Commons Configuration?  I have an application that has accumulated
configuration information in XML files and properties files.  I'd like to
access this information from a single user interface and also a single
programmatic interface.  Commons Configuration seems idea for the latter use
case, but I can't seem to find any components that would allow the user to
interact with configuration settings.  Specifically components like a
preferences Tree, and editable forms found in the Eclipse Preferences API.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Fortner