I'm having problems working with the lang trunk. I use mvn package to create
the package, and I use mvn site to generate the cobertura reports - which is
what I'm focusing on right now.

When I tried to run mvn site, the process aborted with a Java out of memory
error (heap space). I commented out all but the cobertura reports in the
reporting section of the pom.xml file and that got it to work.

The cobertura report task keeps aborting with parse errors. It appears that it
is choking on certain annotations.

Then I noticed the cobertura report was cumulative - each test run would add to
the coverage. So, I tried to run mvn clean to clear the report between each
test run. That didn't work - the coverage still included test runs before clean.

I tried to delete the contents of the target folder manually, but I got an
error message saying that the cobertura folder was being used by another user
or process. I'm the only user and I couldn't find any processes that were using
the folder. After restarting my computer I was able to delete the folder.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be having more problems than one
would expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Adrian