+) IntelliJ has coverage measurement out-of-the box

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 15.04.10 20:09, Adrian Crum wrote:
Thanks Gary! That solved the out of memory error while running mvn site.

The rest of the problems are still there. :-(

-Adrian

--- On Thu, 4/15/10, Gary Gregory<ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>  wrote:

From: Gary Gregory<ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [LANG] Having problems with trunk
To: "Commons Users List"<user@commons.apache.org>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 10:55 AM
You need to give your JVM more
memory. The settings for each JVM vendor is different. For
example, for Sun's JVM on Windows I use:

MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M

Check your JVM documentation and experiment with different
settings to get your specific set up to work.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Seagull Software
email: ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com