Hello

I'm a little confused now. I want to work on time series analysis, stuff
like GARCH or VAR. Are you suggesting that Mahout can be the proper home for
time series code? I guess it doesn't matter which library to start with as
long as it has good basic stats, optimization and matrix code in it to start
with. Commons math seemed to be more logical choice to me.

cheers