Autocorrelation and Logit regression would fit nicely into Commons Math.
You are welcome to join us as a contributor if you would like to work on
these things here.  It would be best to take the discussion of how and what
to implement to the commons developers list (
http://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html).

Phil