hi Simone,

ok, it was just matter of adding one line :)

By the way I still have an issue in the case of multiple children and I
don't know how to solve it. If I have a document containing:

<parent>
<child1></child1>
<child2></child2>
</parent>

I don't want to  trigger the method twice, but just once... in other terms I
want to trigger the method only once per document and only if the <parent>
tag has at least 1 child.

I copy my code again:

Digester digester = new Digester();
digester.setRules( new RegexRules( new SimpleRegexMatcher() ) );

digester.addCallMethod("collection/doc/categ/*",  "myMethod", 0);

thanks
Patrick