Please use [jcs] as a prefix to the subject when posting to
us...@commons.apache.org.

On 06.04.17 18:21, robertlazarski . wrote:
> I am coding a simple local "Indexed Disk Auxiliary Cache" and
> IsEternal=true using JCS, and I can't figure out how to have an
> onUpdate() event. Is there update events in JCS?

Why are you coding the cache? This should only need configuration. Why
do you think you need update events?

> I looked at the JCS implementation of JCache events and it looks like
> what I need, but I can't figure out how to do disk persistence with
> JCS / JCache as I can't find any code examples.

Did you read the docs at
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jcs/IndexedDiskAuxCache.html?
The configuration example on that page is basically all you need. See
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jcs/JCSPlugins.html for a
description of JCS' concept of auxiliaries.

Bye, Thomas