Hi Tim,

I am not worried about the delimiter. I am worried about the "line
seperator". We are in the process of writing a multi platform application.
So we need to be able to accept CSVs generated with Windows/Linux type Line
endings. While parsing the parser can identify that information, but it
does expose it somewhere.
We want to know if there is a way to get that information out ?

Thanks

Nitin