Hello Duc,

the problem you are facing is probably not related to double quotes, but
to a change in the way delimiter characters in strings are handled.

In configuration 2.x the splitting of strings at delimiter characters is
disabled per default. But you can enable this feature by setting a
suitable ListDelimiterHandler. This is described in the user's guide [1].

HTH
Oliver

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-configuration/userguide/howto_basicfeatures.html#List_handling