I have Java application that runs in WildFly 10 as a Windows server. It uses a
service account to run. It monitors multiple folders for data files that come
from other systems. The current folders reside on the application server. The
folders have to be moved to NAS. The way the NAS is configured, it requires a
username and password that is unrelated to the service account. I need to
refactor my code to use Apache Commons to be able to monitor across the
network. I have not been able to find a realistic solution to have my
application login to a NAS location and monitor multiple folders. Every
solution I have found is for reading a single file. Has anyone done this before?

Thank you,

Patrick R. Thomas

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information
herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical
information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the
sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.