Den 27. des. 2011 17:32, skrev Ted Zlatanov:
How big is this document?  If it's like the TreeModels I've used, maybe
you can simply keep the whole connectivity data (the edges of the graph)
in one document, and the nodes have one document each.  That way you can
load or update the graph in one shot; replication is simpler;
consistency is better (at worst, a node is missing).  Renumbering is
easier as well, since you just load a single document, rewrite it, and
save.

If this is a huge tree or you expect multiple clients to update the
connectivity graph this is not a great solution.

Ted

Thanks for the suggestion. Interesting idea. The problem is that I want this to be a general solution, which means I don't know how big it will be or whether it'll be accessed simultaneously by different users.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad