Hi Everyone,

   Obviously there's a thousand plus ways of doing this...Has anyone
implemented or worked with unit testing frameworks but instead of using that
frameworks built in logging mechanism, broke out that logging part and used
couchDB instead? With couchDB there wouldn't be much 'breaking out' given how
easy it is to record log information during a UT run with couchDB...but I'm
interested in anything someone may have to add outside of the obvious stuff...
   I watched a talk from the MS guys where they incorporated couchDB into one
of their internal unit testing frameworks (Daylight?)...but I can't find
anything more on it so far as what they built on top of that data captured, etc.

To keep the discussion as global as possible, the term 'Unit Testing' in this
context envelopes all layers, from single component to integration testing.