Hi Robert,

it's documented a little bit better here:
<http://docs.couchdb.org/en/2.0.0/replication/protocol.html#upload-batch-of-changed-documents>
 In essence, you have to supply the _revisions array always.

Are you sure you're doing the right thing when updating documents that often?
AFAIK CouchDB is not optimized for your use case (the limit of 1024 is probably
arbitrarily chosen, but it makes sense to have a limit). For example, it might
improve your experience greatly if you just insert a new document instead of
updating an existing one? If you're able to tell us what your use case is you
might get information from the experts on this mailing list on how to use
CouchDB in the best possible way.

Best regards,
Jonas

Am 20. Oktober 2016 um 14:35:39 +02:00, hat Robert Nagy
<robert.n...@boffins.se> geschrieben: