Agreed - that would explain a lot.

Having the wrong port for _config also gave me quite a lot of trouble.

Getting there now :)

On 6 Dec 2016, at 14:13, Karl Helmer
<hel...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:hel...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

Hi,

  I think one possible reason for why this question comes up fairly
frequently is that if you follow the installation instructions starting
at 2.1 and then keep hitting "next topic", section 2.6, Single-node
Setup, is skipped - it goes from 2.5 -> 3.0.

regards,
Karl

Thank you Joan - indeed I was missing something!

Much appreciated -

Nick

(email / Skype for Business):
nicholas.out...@plymouth.ac.uk<mailto:nicholas.out...@plymouth.ac.uk><mailto:nicholas.out...@plymouth.ac.uk>
(mobile / iMessage): +44 7540 695741<tel:+44%207540%20695741>
(office): +44 1752 586257<tel:+44%201752%20586257>
(twitter): noutram_at_uop

iTunes U course: iOS Development in Swift:
http://iTunes.com/plymouthswift<http://itunes.com/plymouthswift>

On 5 Dec 2016, at 18:33, Joan Touzet