If you can do the work to incorporate the information you've built up
into our actual documentation repository, that's the best option. We
want there to be a single place people go to learn how to install and
setup CouchDB 2.0.

If not, you can provide the HOWTO document to us, preferably with a
JIRA ticket suggesting the info be incorporated into the installation
documentation, and we'll make a best effort to get the info into the
real docs.

Thanks again for your help!

Best,
Joan