Ganesh,

When you say the keys are “custom controlled”, does that mean that only special
logic within your Java application allows the data to be properly accessed ?
There are several mechanisms within the S3 API such that encryption/decryption
occur transparently to the application.   If your data is accessible in that
manner, it’s likely that simply setting the correct properties and jar files
for your Drill environment will allow your queries to access the data.

— David