Interesting, so we can't use select * on those items.  I think that should
be a bug of some sort in that it's hard to explore the json data if you
don't know the field names ahead of time. This is one of the situations
where having the select * works really well for learning the data. (Am I
missing something here?)

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com