Hi Martin

I can't talk from a Drill development standpoint, but Drill depends a lot
on Apache Calcite for the JDBC side of stuff, and in Saiku (external non
apache project) we've been using Calcite without any major issues against
Mondrian 4. I tested Saiku over Drill a few weeks ago and it worked well I
can't see any obvious issues in day to day testing, of course that doesn't
count as unit testing but it connects and queries fine. It also helps that
Julian wrote Mondrian and Calcite ;)

Tom