Abdel,

I sent you the file to the email address. But I found the problem already:

The drillbit runs on a Linux box. When I check the file

        file test.csv

the output is:

        test.csv: ASCII text, with CRLF line terminators

In this case the query:

        select col1,col2,col3  from dfs.datatransfer.`test.csv`

does not work.

If I do a:

        dos2unix test.csv

The query does work properly!

So drill does not properly recognize a CRLF linebreak which is standard on
Windows system.

Just for the sake of it, if I do the opposite:

        unix2dos test.csv

again it does not work.

Should I file a bug?

Regards,